Objective. An enthusiastic, self-motivating software engineer with a proven track record in application development. An active team player constantly looking for ways to improve team communication and skills to better fit the business development.
|Senior Application Designer/Developer
||November 2001 - Present
|Software Division, ACME Inc.
- Designed and implemented an application-level security infrastructure.
- Designed and implemented an object oriented database abstraction layer.
|Senior Software Developer
||June 2000 - October 2001
|IT Department, MobShop Canada, Inc. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Led a team of 3 backend Java developers for the company's flagship product: a purchase coordination solution for e-commerce marketplaces.
- Designed and implemented a domain-based security framework.
- Designed and implemented a mail spooler using JavaMail.
|University Of Toronto (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
|University Of Michigan (Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States)
- Programming Languages: Java, C++, XML (SAX and DOM API), XSLT
- J2EE: JMS, JDBC, Reflection API, Transaction API
- Other skills: parallel computer architectures, internationalization with Unicode, performance analysis and optimization, technical writing